Theatre to give Stars of Norfolk and Waveney award-winners panto tickets
- Credit: Simon Finlay Photography
A theatre will be giving winners of the Stars of Norfolk and Waveney 2021 awards free tickets.
For our 2021 awards, Norwich Theatre Royal is offering four pantomime tickets for each of the winners.
The total of 48 tickets will be in the hands of the heroines and heroes of our communities, nominated by you and selected by our judging panel.
Nominations are now open for the awards, which celebrate those going above and beyond in their communities.
The Hopkins Homes-sponsored awards enter their ninth year in 2021, with a ceremony set to be held at Norwich Cathedral in December.
Stephen Crocker, chief executive and creative director of Norwich Theatre, said: “We are delighted to be donating pantomime tickets to the winners of the Stars of Norfolk. The work of these everyday heroes in Norfolk and Waveney often goes unnoticed, but they are part of what makes our county so special.
"We hope they enjoy a festive reward as they join us for Dick Whittington and his Cat, with its stellar cast, dazzling dance routines, side-splitting comedy, and fantastic live music.
- 1 7 famous faces with Great Yarmouth links
- 2 'A slow down' - Estate agent says housing supply is hitting market
- 3 Hotel with 'excellent reputation' up for sale as owner retires
- 4 Body part investigation continues in Great Yarmouth
- 5 Care home says changes have been made after damning inspection report
- 6 WATCH: Shock for drivers as car goes the wrong way on A47
- 7 Everything you need to know ahead of Great Yarmouth Wheels Festival
- 8 'Queen of knitting' meets third royal at Royal Norfolk Show
- 9 Great Yarmouth resident calls for larger bins in borough beauty spot
- 10 Watch: Boy, 7, spars with Tyson Fury during Norfolk visit
“We are incredibly excited to be able to bring back our large-scale ‘all-singing, all dancing’ pantomime at Theatre Royal this year. It’s been an absolute joy to be working with our very own creative team here at Norwich Theatre and to bring together such an amazing cast made up of local favourites and nationally and internationally renowned talent for this year’s pantomime.”
Do you know a community star who should be celebrated at this year's Star of Norfolk and Waveney Awards? Nominate them to be in with a chance of winning by filling in the form either below or attached in the paper to nominate your stars.
Entries close on Thursday, November 7 and the finalists will be announced on Tuesday, November 23 in a special supplement in the EDP.
Keep up to date with all the latest news from the Stars of Norfolk and Waveney Awards 2021 at www.edp24.co.uk/stars.