Peak charity challenge
A GROUP of friends will be scaling Britain's highest peak at the weekend in a charity challenge.The climb of Ben Nevis has been organised by David Sweetman to raise cash for the Parkinson's Disease Society.
A GROUP of friends will be scaling Britain's highest peak at the weekend in a charity challenge.
The climb of Ben Nevis has been organised by David Sweetman to raise cash for the Parkinson's Disease Society.
David, from Blundeston, is being joined for the ascent on Saturday by friends John and Nick Blyth, Derek Bickers and David Bedford.
Retired printer David was diagnosed with Parkinson's in 1999 and has so far raised more than �800.
You may also want to watch:
To sponsor David visit: www.justgiving.com/davidsweetman.
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 3 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 6 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 7 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 8 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 9 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed