Peak charity challenge
A GROUP of friends will be scaling Britain's highest peak at the weekend in a charity challenge.The climb of Ben Nevis has been organised by David Sweetman to raise cash for the Parkinson's Disease Society.
A GROUP of friends will be scaling Britain's highest peak at the weekend in a charity challenge.
The climb of Ben Nevis has been organised by David Sweetman to raise cash for the Parkinson's Disease Society.
David, from Blundeston, is being joined for the ascent on Saturday by friends John and Nick Blyth, Derek Bickers and David Bedford.
Retired printer David was diagnosed with Parkinson's in 1999 and has so far raised more than �800.
You may also want to watch:
To sponsor David visit: www.justgiving.com/davidsweetman.
- 1 Drone photo shows £26m seafront leisure centre taking shape
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Low turnout in Great Yarmouth
- 3 'Water runs down the walls' - Woman, 65, hits out at mouldy council flat
- 4 What's opening in Great Yarmouth from May 17?
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 Buy a B&B as nine for sale in 'boom year' for budget hotels
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Covid jab centre receives additional vaccination stocks
- 9 Man charged with having more than 220,000 indecent images of children
- 10 Man dies after being found unresponsive in car at retail park