Search

Pensioner treated following fire

PUBLISHED: 17:44 20 July 2009 | UPDATED: 14:27 03 July 2010

A 70-year-old man needed treatment for smoke inhalation following a cooker fire at his Great Yarmouth home.

The incident happened in Frederick Road shortly before 8pm yesterday.

A 70-year-old man needed treatment for smoke inhalation following a cooker fire at his Great Yarmouth home.

The incident happened in Frederick Road shortly before 8pm yesterday.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Great Yarmouth Mercury. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Great Yarmouth Mercury