Pets need a loving home
- Credit: Archant
This week’s Yarmouth Greyhound Homefinders’ pet is Peanut. A super happy hound, Peanut loves life and is full of enthusiasm, his tail doesn’t stop wagging! Peanut is very sociable and playful, he enjoys having a fellow hound for company and play time. At only two years young, Peanut will be a fun family friend for many years to come, don’t delay paying him a visit. For more information, or to meet Peanut, contact Homefinding Co-ordinator Corinne Douglas, on Homefinders’ local rate call number, 0845 458 3797.
Four adorable dogs are looking for homes from the Norfolk and Suffolk Animal Trust this week.
Buddy is a 19 month old Lurcher. Vaccinated, neutered and chipped, he needs to be in a household where he’s not left and a household that has lots of energy. An older family would be more suited as he’s still young.
Betty is a border terrier cross seven year old female. Vaccinated chipped and neutered, she is a very happy dog, jumps up on all fours when excited. She’s not too good with other dogs. She’s fine with children.
Lovely Blu is an eight year old female Staffie. Vaccinated and chipped she is pretty and friendly. Excitable, as Staffies are, and likes jumping up, she’s also vocal. She is fine with other dogs and has been living with Ruby. It would be good if they could be rehomed together.
Six year old Staffie cross Ruby is quiet and friendly and loves a fuss. Vaccinated and chipped she is fine with other dogs.
Contact Christine, 9am to 6pm Tuesday to Sunday, on 01502 740787 or 07803745541; or Andy on 01493 603798 or 07557127625.
- 1 Mixed feelings for traders as they move into Great Yarmouth's new market
- 2 Rollesby mum shares heartbreak after death of her seven-year-old daughter
- 3 Drone shots show British warship anchored off Yarmouth ahead of Jubilee
- 4 Six arrested after Willow the dog finds 'substantial' quantity of drugs
- 5 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 6 Tributes to 'wonderful' school head who loved to see children learn
- 7 Crews called to collapsed walker on remote Norfolk Broads' path
- 8 Work begins on £3m Great Yarmouth council flats development
- 9 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 10 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
The RSPCA East Norfolk branch is looking for people to offer forever homes to cats.
Iris would be very happy in an adult home with no other pets to bother her.
Daisy is a young cat who is in need of a family to love and care for her. She has not had the best start in life and you can change all that for her.
Sophie is a sleek looking cat and does not look or act her age. She is around 12 and in need of a loving adult home where she can settle and call her own.
Snap, Crackle and Pop are three young kittens. They just need a home and owner who will be patient with them. An adult home would suit them best.
Wally is a soppy older chap. He is super chilled and would be happy having lots of cuddles now he has recovered.
All RSPCA East Norfolk branch cats and dogs are neutered, vaccinated, and micro chipped, vet checked and on a flea and worm programme.
To adopt an animal please call 07867 972870.