Peugeot 308 head to head at Sidegate Motors
- Credit: Andrew Maxwell
Peugeot is going head to head with rival manufacturers by putting its 308 up against the competition both online and in the showroom.
The Head to Head Challenge, which runs at Sidegate Motors in Gapton Hall, Road, Great Yarmouth, until Monday, May 25, sees most Peugeot dealerships having the new 308 – winner of European Car of the Year – on display and ready to compare to market leaders in the Ford Focus and a Volkswagen Golf so customers can check them out in a comprehensive comparison test.
It shows Peugeot’s confidence in the 308 range and, both online and in the showroom, will be focusing on key attractions for customers including price and running costs.
The aim of the initiative is to invite potential customers to compare – side by side – the Peugeot 308 with market-leading competitors. The customer can then come to their own conclusion about which vehicle they feel is most suitable for them having been provided with as much information as possible to support them in their decision-making process.
As a further measure of Peugeot’s pride in its products, it is offering three years free servicing on the 308 (excluding SW estate) for orders placed before the end of May.
Peugeot has teamed up with KWIKcarcost to provide an independent comparison of running costs and specifications – log on to compare.peugeot.co.uk and private customers, company car drivers and fleet managers can compare the 308, along with other Peugeot vehicles, model by model, against the main rivals taking into account factors such as on-the-road price, MPG, CO2 emissions, specification and technology and, for business users, P11D value and benefit-in-kind (BIK) rate – which is based on the car’s fuel type, CO2 emissions and the driver’s income tax rate – to work out their personal BIK tax liability.
And owners of other makes of car can also compare their vehicle to Peugeot models to find out the potential running costs savings.
- 1 Landlord finds 20 rabbits abandoned at home after tenants move out
- 2 Six arrested after Willow the dog finds 'substantial' quantity of drugs
- 3 From schools to shops: All you need to know about living in Gorleston
- 4 Mixed feelings for traders as they move into Great Yarmouth's new market
- 5 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 6 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 7 Rollesby mum shares heartbreak after death of her seven-year-old daughter
- 8 Driver caught at speeds of nearly 100mph also found to have no licence
- 9 Crews called to collapsed walker on remote Norfolk Broads' path
- 10 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
Peugeot also wants people to discover the 308’s stylish looks, innovative i-Cockpit with multi-function colour touchscreen and compact steering wheel. And, by taking a test drive, they can experience its responsive driving and range of ultra-efficient PureTech petrol and BlueHDi diesels.
Current 308 owners have given nine out of 10 on the independent review site Reevoo, where people can also compare the specifications and running costs.
?Find out more by visiting Sidegate Motors in Gapton Hall, Road, Great Yarmouth – telephone 01493 419700, log on to www.sidegatemotors.co.uk or visit www.peugeot.co.uk/take-the-308-challenge with details of finance rates at peugeot.co.uk/offers