Pilots say conditions are perfect for Great Yarmouth Air Show
- Credit: Archant
Pilots at Great Yarmouth Air Show have said conditions are perfect for flying.
That is according to Great Yarmouth tourism chief, Gareth Brown, who spoke to them as they prepared for the 1pm start.
He said: “I spoke to them this morning and they said conditions were perfect for them.
“They have all headed out to their stations now. We are using five airfields locally.
Mr Brown also said: They expected today to be the busier day with 100,000 expected to descend on the town.
Despite the huge influx of people he said transport arrangements were working well.
He added: I don’t want to jinx it at the moment but it is going really well. We are expecting it to be really busy between now and 12.30.
- 1 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 2 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 3 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 4 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 5 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 6 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 7 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 8 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 9 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 10 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
“We have put a lot of time and money into an effective plan and it all seems to be working.”