Planners get mobile
A MOBILE information service is helping Broadland residents have their say on planning decisions across the district.Changes are proposed to the Broadland, Norwich and South Norfolk Joint Core Strategy, which decides what development takes place and where it should be.
A MOBILE information service is helping Broadland residents have their say on planning decisions across the district.
Changes are proposed to the Broadland, Norwich and South Norfolk Joint Core Strategy, which decides what development takes place and where it should be.
The main elements were the subject of a consultation before the planning document was submitted to a Government inspector.
The inspector recommended further work on areas of the document and the Focussed Changes consultation is taking place to August 30.
You may also want to watch:
Issues include gypsy and traveller pitches and affordable housing.
The mobile service will be at Brundall Memorial Hall, 9.30am to 12.30pm, and Reedham 1.30 to 3.30pm on Tuesday and Acle Methodist Church, 9.40am to noon, Thursday.
- 1 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 2 Fashion boss treats Yarmouth auntie to Mercedes for 60th birthday
- 3 The budget: Great Yarmouth estate to receive £860,000
- 4 Where sewage is being emptied in rivers and waters around Yarmouth
- 5 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 6 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 7 This pub can be included on your Trick or Treat round
- 8 Public response 'phenomenal' as Yarmouth festival sold out
- 9 Public meetings to be held over 665-home bid
- 10 'People here know my name' - how crisis cafe is helping mental health
Information about Focussed Changes is also available from libraries and council information centres, the Broadland Council office in Thorpe St Andrew and on-line.