PLANNING applications received by Great Yarmouth Borough Council between May 21 and June 3.Bradwell - Variation of condition two of PP 06/10/0171/F revised design first floor to project with hipped roof at 33 Clydesdale Rise, for Mr B Porter.
PLANNING applications received by Great Yarmouth Borough Council between May 21 and June 3.
Bradwell - Variation of condition two of PP 06/10/0171/F revised design first floor to project with hipped roof at 33 Clydesdale Rise, for Mr B Porter.
Variation of condition eight of PP 06/07/1014/F seek to regularise the drawing to allow three window openings to south elevation. Windows will be dealt with as per drawing number Rev C at Hobland Hall, Hobland, for Mr T Fenn.
Caister-on-Sea - Removal of existing brick wall and erect strong wooden fence with concrete posts and gravel boards along boundary of property towards the east at 1 Hebrides Way, for Ms L Smith.
Extending existing garage with new pitched roof at 82 Westerley Way, for Mr A Day.
Fritten/St Olaves - Proposed extension to rear of existing bungalow at 1 Forest Mount, New Road, Fritton ,for Mr P Patel.
- 1 New Norfolk café is selling out of its custard tarts and Nutella-filled croissants
- 2 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 3 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 4 Village gets together to repair empty home for Ukrainian refugees
- 5 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 6 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 7 Consultant maps his medical journey
- 8 Roadworks to be aware of in and around Great Yarmouth this week
- 9 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 10 Charity football match to boost Norfolk and Waveney MIND
Great Yarmouth -Proposed porch extension at 17 Buxton Avenue, Gorleston, for Mr Tim Burgis.
Beach hut to store donkey equipment at Gorleston Beach (Between the Paddling Pool and Yacht Pond), Gorleston for Mr A Parker.
Alterations to roof with dormer and velux roof windows at front. Dormers at rear to form loft conversion at 10 Buxton Avenue, Gorleston, for Mr D Rose.
Retrospective application for use of land as a car park, loading and unloading of commercial vehicles. Temporary siting of two containers for storage purposes. New vehicular access at Private Car Park, Norfolk Capacitors Ltd,, Leyden Works, Station Road, for Mr M Holzer.
One fascia sign and one projecting sign at 81 Regent Road, Regent Road Supermarket, for Mrs N Ravichandran.
Conversion of three storey house and basement into four bedsits at 59 South Market Road, for Mrs R Basaric.
Ormesby St Margaret - Proposed extension to side of existing house and new vehicular access to front garden at 7 Yarmouth Road for Mr T Bussey.