Police appeal after Southtown burglary
Detectives in Great Yarmouth are appealing for information following a burglary in Southtown.
It happened at about 4.30pm on Saturday, June 30 in Albany Road when the resident returned home to find the front door had been forced open.
As he entered the address, he disturbed the burglar in the living who fled the scene after the man said he was calling the police.
The offender is described as male, between 25-30 years-old, 6ft tall, with a tanned complexion. He had short dark hair and was wearing dark trousers with a light coloured vest top.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have noticed anything suspicious in the area between the times stated or from anyone with information in relation to the suspect.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Det Con Kevin Maskell at Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Furious villagers claim chicken farm was approved 'under the radar'
- 2 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 3 Bid for 33 homes approved as councillors rebel against recommendation
- 4 Woman's third bid to have guesthouse converted into HMO rejected
- 5 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 6 'We will have to work at it' - mixed reaction as Great Yarmouth in tier 2
- 7 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 8 Hospital death toll from Covid-19 passes 150
- 9 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 10 'I think it's pretty fair' - Great Yarmouth people react to Tier 2 announcement