Motorcyclist with ‘distinctive’ helmet sought after teenage girl followed across field
- Credit: Archant
Police are keen to trace a motorcyclist who followed a teenager down a narrow track close to woodland.
The incident happened at around 2.50pm on Monday (May 18) at Mill Road, near Mautby.
Officers say they spoke to the teenager who said she was walking along the remote road near woods when she moved to let the motorcyclist pass, but the bike slowed down.
When she walked down a nearby footpath, she turned to find the bike was behind her and the driver had stopped and was removing their helmet.
When she explained she was calling the police, the rider made off.
The bike is described as black with a silver exhaust on the left side, and was believed to be a sports motorbike.
The rider is believed to be male, described as being of a large build, wearing a black denim biker jacket, black trousers and gloves.
- 1 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 2 Car flips on to roof in three-vehicle crash in Yarmouth
- 3 Free open top bus tours to show off Great Yarmouth's seafront
- 4 CCTV released of Great Yarmouth man whose body part was found on beach
- 5 Former Game store earmarked as enterprise hub
- 6 Alcohol seized during police town centre community patrols
- 7 Council defends cost of £70 posy vases amid criticism
- 8 Six ways Yarmouth wants to solve its housing crisis and 'compete with Norwich'
- 9 Bid to extend life of quarry in Broads' village to 85 years
- 10 Why this Gorleston church is place to be for Queen's Jubilee party fun
The rider was also wearing a helmet with a black tinted visor which had blue, distinctive lightning bolts on each side.
Anyone with information which matches the description should contact PC Gary Gibbs on 101 quoting cad reference 227 of May 18.