Motorcyclist in hospital with serious injuries after crash
- Credit: Submitted
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a collision with a car in Great Yarmouth.
Officers were called to Euston Road near the junction of Wellesley Road at approximately 6.20pm on Wednesday (August 4) following reports of a collision involving a blue Renault Twingo and a white and orange KTM motorcycle.
Emergency services attended the scene and the man riding the motorcycle was taken to hospital with serious, but not life-threatening, injuries.
The driver and passenger of the Twingo were also taken to hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or the manner of driving of either vehicle immediately prior.
Anyone with information should contact PC Jon Turner-Evans via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via 101 quoting incident NC-04082021-347.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers 100pc anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 2 Do you recognise this man?
- 3 Trainee probation officer shared intimate photos with convicted murderer
- 4 Sisters realise late parents' dream by opening coffee shop
- 5 Out There Festival 2021 begins today
- 6 'It's a big pain' - Third river crossing work leaves businessman frustrated
- 7 Can you spot yourself at Great Yarmouth Ladies Day?
- 8 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 9 'I'm totally shocked' - metal railings stolen from Gorleston home
- 10 Ex-Charter Academy head known for discipline causing stir in new role