Police investigate sudden death of woman in Gorleston
- Credit: Anthony Carroll
Police are investigating the death of a Gorleston woman.
Officers were called to a home in St Anne's Crescent shortly before 6pm on Thursday, November 4.
In a statement, police said: "On arrival, the body of a 50-year-old woman was discovered inside the address.
"Officers are investigating the circumstances surrounding her death, and it is currently being treated as unexplained.
"A seal remains in place at the address and enquiries are ongoing."
On Friday, a police forensic services vehicle was also seen outside the address.
More to follow.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 First Buses to change tickets to make travel simpler
- 3 Hundreds sign petition calling for coastal villages bus route to Norwich
- 4 CCTV appeal after series of Great Yarmouth burglaries
- 5 House of Fun! When Madness video was shot at Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach
- 6 Out of stock: Great Yarmouth food bank's uncertain future
- 7 Norfolk woman in running to be named best hair stylist in the country
- 8 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 9 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 10 Events planned to empower and support Great Yarmouth girls