Police renew appeal over sex assault
POLICE investigating an incident of sexual assault in Gorleston are renewing appeals for witnesses.
The incident took place between 11pm on Monday, December 13, and 12.30am on Tuesday, December 14, close to Brasenose Avenue.
A woman in her 20s was approached by a man who got into conversation with her. The man persuaded her to accompany him into nearby parkland where he sexually assaulted her.
Police are keen to speak to anyone who may have been in the area of parkland around the time of the incident.
Officers are particularly keen to speak to a woman who was seen in the area around the time of the incident walking two Scotty dogs. It is thought the woman could have important information in relation to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 2 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 3 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 4 Airport-style security coming to seafront club amid spiking fears
- 5 The budget: Great Yarmouth estate to receive £860,000
- 6 Where sewage is being emptied in rivers and waters around Yarmouth
- 7 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 8 This pub can be included on your Trick or Treat round
- 9 Mother and daughter celebrate multi-generation graduation
- 10 New boost for the Wellesley