Potters Leisure Resort launch booking lounge for No Fly Cruising
THE weekend saw the grand opening of the Booking Lounge at Potters Leisure Resort, Hopton. More than 200 people visited the new shop to discuss cruises with the specialist team.
The Booking Lounge is home to No Fly Cruising at Potters Leisure Resort. NoFlyCruising.com is a specialist cruise agency, owned by the Potter family, offering cruises from all cruise lines departing from and returning to a UK port.
Cruises last from one night up to 102 nights, sailing from the UK to destinations such as Scandinavia, Europe, the Mediterranean, Caribbean and around the world, as well as a cruise around the British Isles coastline. The Booking Lounge is open to the public Monday to Saturday, 9am-5pm, Sunday 10am-3pm.
John Potter, chairman of NoFlyCruising.com said: “Your holiday starts from the moment you step on board at a UK port and with more and more cruise lines offering itineraries out of the UK you can go anywhere in the world.”
Visit www.noflycruising.com or call 01502 735011
You may also want to watch:
The No-Fly Cruising team, from left: Megan Oakes, John Potter, Aimee Carr, Marc Jones, Becky Teasdel, Judy Potter, Brian Potter, Rachel Kernick and Angie Waterman.
- 1 'The most difficult one yet' - Knitting queen displays her latest creation
- 2 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 3 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 4 Fresh bid to knock down village pub for homes and shops
- 5 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 6 Woman missing from residential home found 'safe and well' after search
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 'Appalling' - bid for flat-pack flats sparks anger on coast
- 9 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 10 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer