Potters Leisure Resort launch booking lounge for No Fly Cruising
THE weekend saw the grand opening of the Booking Lounge at Potters Leisure Resort, Hopton. More than 200 people visited the new shop to discuss cruises with the specialist team.
The Booking Lounge is home to No Fly Cruising at Potters Leisure Resort. NoFlyCruising.com is a specialist cruise agency, owned by the Potter family, offering cruises from all cruise lines departing from and returning to a UK port.
Cruises last from one night up to 102 nights, sailing from the UK to destinations such as Scandinavia, Europe, the Mediterranean, Caribbean and around the world, as well as a cruise around the British Isles coastline. The Booking Lounge is open to the public Monday to Saturday, 9am-5pm, Sunday 10am-3pm.
John Potter, chairman of NoFlyCruising.com said: “Your holiday starts from the moment you step on board at a UK port and with more and more cruise lines offering itineraries out of the UK you can go anywhere in the world.”
Visit www.noflycruising.com or call 01502 735011
You may also want to watch:
The No-Fly Cruising team, from left: Megan Oakes, John Potter, Aimee Carr, Marc Jones, Becky Teasdel, Judy Potter, Brian Potter, Rachel Kernick and Angie Waterman.
- 1 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 2 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 3 'Too many holiday homes' - Residents object to conversion bid
- 4 Knifeman threatened to cut victim's throat if he 'grassed'
- 5 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 6 Man throws bottle through house window in confrontation
- 7 'Public' swimming pool could have to shut after mystery complaint
- 8 Missing man found safe and well
- 9 Beds occupied by Covid patients at hospital increases five-fold in a month
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk