Pray do come and see us...
ST ANDREW'S Parish Church, Gorleston is opening its doors for more than just the regular Thursday and Sunday services. Each week the church will be open from 10am to noon on Tuesday and Friday mornings.
ST ANDREW'S Parish Church, Gorleston is opening its doors for more than just the regular Thursday and Sunday services.
Each week the church will be open from 10am to noon on Tuesday and Friday mornings. Refreshments will be available and church members present to welcome people and answer questions.
Vicar Tony Ward said: “This lovely building is too good to keep locked up for such a lot of the week. We're really looking forward to welcoming people, either to look around out of curiosity, or to find a quiet space to pray in.
“It will also give people a chance to see for themselves the exciting plans we have to transform this important part of our local heritage and make it fit for purpose in the 21st century.”
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.standrewsgorleston.org.uk. Contact: St. Andrew's Church Office on 01493 656078.
- 1 'Something really fresh for Great Yarmouth' - Empire ready to re-open
- 2 Woman felt her life was 'destroyed' after rape by two men, court hears
- 3 Police sniffer dogs join search for missing woman
- 4 Public urged to check outbuildings as fears grow for missing woman
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 6 'Very little known' about man, 76, who died at home, inquest hears
- 7 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 8 Funding for Hemsby sea defences a 'significant challenge'
- 9 Former Norwich City stars to play in Mike Sutton memorial match
- 10 Suspected murder victim had 'heart of gold' and 'loved life'