Pray do come and see us...
ST ANDREW'S Parish Church, Gorleston is opening its doors for more than just the regular Thursday and Sunday services. Each week the church will be open from 10am to noon on Tuesday and Friday mornings.
ST ANDREW'S Parish Church, Gorleston is opening its doors for more than just the regular Thursday and Sunday services.
Each week the church will be open from 10am to noon on Tuesday and Friday mornings. Refreshments will be available and church members present to welcome people and answer questions.
Vicar Tony Ward said: “This lovely building is too good to keep locked up for such a lot of the week. We're really looking forward to welcoming people, either to look around out of curiosity, or to find a quiet space to pray in.
“It will also give people a chance to see for themselves the exciting plans we have to transform this important part of our local heritage and make it fit for purpose in the 21st century.”
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.standrewsgorleston.org.uk. Contact: St. Andrew's Church Office on 01493 656078.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 Bid for new affordable homes on 'eyesore' site in Gorleston
- 3 How Great Yarmouth are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Mother-of-two takes over slumber party business
- 5 New vintage store opens bigger premises
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 7 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 8 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 9 N-Dubz themed bottomless brunch announced for Norfolk
- 10 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds