Pregnant Guinea pig stolen
SEVERAL rabbits and guinea pigs were stolen the garden of the Great Yarmouth pub last week.Pets, including a heavily pregnant guinea pig, were taken from a shed and aviary at the Suspension Bridge Tavern between 6pm on Wednesday and 8am on Thursday.
SEVERAL rabbits and guinea pigs were stolen the garden of the Great Yarmouth pub last week.
Pets, including a heavily pregnant guinea pig, were taken from a shed and aviary at the Suspension Bridge Tavern between 6pm on Wednesday and 8am on Thursday.
The missing animals are a small English black and white rabbit, a large lop eared rabbit and two guinea pigs, one white and the other brown and beige.
A budgie was also reported missing but it is believed this could have flown away when the aviary was forced open.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Tracey Riddell at Great Yarmouth Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Woman, 30s, repeatedly punched in face during assault at Asda
- 2 The most wanted men in Norfolk: have you seen these criminals?
- 3 Welcome to our new website
- 4 Delays expected in Great Yarmouth due to quayside roadworks
- 5 How Norfolk coupon queen's new bargain bible could help you save
- 6 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 7 ‘It was my life’ - Lollipop lady retires after 45 years serving village school
- 8 Funding worth £98m secured for Yarmouth's Third River Crossing
- 9 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 10 Norfolk needs own Covid tier, say MPs ahead of restrictions decision