Pregnant Guinea pig stolen
SEVERAL rabbits and guinea pigs were stolen the garden of the Great Yarmouth pub last week.Pets, including a heavily pregnant guinea pig, were taken from a shed and aviary at the Suspension Bridge Tavern between 6pm on Wednesday and 8am on Thursday.
SEVERAL rabbits and guinea pigs were stolen the garden of the Great Yarmouth pub last week.
Pets, including a heavily pregnant guinea pig, were taken from a shed and aviary at the Suspension Bridge Tavern between 6pm on Wednesday and 8am on Thursday.
The missing animals are a small English black and white rabbit, a large lop eared rabbit and two guinea pigs, one white and the other brown and beige.
A budgie was also reported missing but it is believed this could have flown away when the aviary was forced open.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Tracey Riddell at Great Yarmouth Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 One person left with serious injuries after Yarmouth crash
- 2 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 3 Burglars make off with bird equipment after Great Yarmouth break in
- 4 Police appeal after motorcyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 5 Hope steps seen in Danny Boyle's Yesterday will get much-needed repairs
- 6 Spectacular show to light up Great Yarmouth's Venetian Waterways
- 7 Road shuts in Great Yarmouth after crash involving two cars
- 8 Meet the Yarmouth firm on tonight's Grand Designs
- 9 Woman suffers fatal heart attack in ambulance outside Paget
- 10 'How can they do this to mum' - Anger as 87-year-old dumped at care home