Quiz master to appear on Weakest Link
A QUIZ show contestant is preparing himself for an encounter with TVs Queen of Mean Anne Robinson.Dominic Rich will be among the contestants appearing in the forthcoming edition of the popular BBC game-show The Weakest Link.
A QUIZ show contestant is preparing himself for an encounter with TVs Queen of Mean Anne Robinson.
Dominic Rich will be among the contestants appearing in the forthcoming edition of the popular BBC game-show The Weakest Link.
He is hoping to escape Anne's acerbic put down's and the infamous walk of shame when the show is filmed next week.
The Great Yarmouth man is no stranger to the TV cameras having previously appeared on the Channel Four quiz Wogan's Perfect Recall.
You may also want to watch:
Dad of two Dominic, 38, now has the challenge of
facing Anne in the quick-fire general knowledge quiz in which contestants decide vote off one of their number at the end of each round.
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 3 Bid for four-storey waterside flats on warehouse site
- 4 Nine cars damaged in overnight spree in Great Yarmouth
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 Woman, 29, gets cervical cancer all-clear after lockdown shock
- 8 Drone photo shows £26m seafront leisure centre taking shape
- 9 Legal challenge over riverside footpath is finally resolved
- 10 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
He said: “Every time I
watch the show, I become a little more nervous, but I'm sure I will be fine. It was amazing, not only to get on one show, but both.
“I had to be screened for audition, then the actual audition process was a general knowledge question paper, followed by a pretend round of the show, with a researcher being Terry and
“Terry made a few mistakes, but he was really friendly and I got the podium beside him.
“It was good fun, going into the green room, having your
make-up and hair done, followed by wardrobe.”
A programme manager with Cable and Wireless, Dominic made his debut appearance on TV 30 years ago appearing as
an altar boy on Morning Worship.
The edition of Wogan's
Perfect Recall, featuring Dominic, is being aired on Monday, July 27.