Adopt a pony and you’ll be invited to its birthday party
- Credit: Archant
A pony and mule are up for adoption at a sanctuary outside Great Yarmouth.
The animals, Lily and Noah, both live at the Redwings' Caldecott visitor centre and have been announced as the charity's latest 'adoption stars'.
The Redwings adoption scheme, running for more than 30 years, allows supporters to sponsor a rescued horse or donkey for £15 a year.
Every penny goes towards the care of the animals on the sanctuary.
Sponsors are kept up to date with letters and online blog entries.
They can also visit their four-legged friends for free and are invited to the birthday.
Noah went to Redwings in 2010 after his owner began to struggled with their care.
- 1 Inquest held into death of Gorleston man aged 32
- 2 Palmers: What is the plan, and when will it be finished?
- 3 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 4 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 5 Which Great Yarmouth roads are holding Jubilee parties
- 6 Four fire crews tackle flat blaze in Great Yarmouth
- 7 Former nurse died while on holiday on Norfolk coast
- 8 Broads' tragedy: Laura Perry inquest adjourned until end of year
- 9 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in and around Great Yarmouth this week
Lily arrived in 2013 from another animal rehoming charity.
For more information or to adopt Lily and Noah, call 01508 481000 or visit www.redwings.org.uk/adopt.