Resident given oxygen after fire

A GORLESTON resident received oxygen after inhaling smoke during a house fire in Frederick Road.Firefighters were called out at about 6pm on Friday after the blaze started in the kitchen and smoke was seen billowing from the windows.

A GORLESTON resident received oxygen after inhaling smoke during a house fire in Frederick Road.

Firefighters were called out at about 6pm on Friday after the blaze started in the kitchen and smoke was seen billowing from the windows.

Two fire crews from Yarmouth extinguished the flames by 6.30pm.