Rise in people seeking debt help
A GREAT Yarmouth charity is reporting a huge rise in the number of people seeking help with debt problems.As a result, it has employed former bank manager Stephen Bower to provide a free, independent debt support service.
A GREAT Yarmouth charity is reporting a huge rise in the number of people seeking help with debt problems.
As a result, it has employed former bank manager Stephen Bower to provide a free, independent debt support service.
DIAL is a registered charity which has been advising disabled people and carers within the borough for more than 20 years. It also provides a free, impartial and confidential advice service, including benefit checks and assistance with claim forms.
More than 20pc of Great Yarmouth's population have a long term illness, health problem or disability which limits daily activities or work.
You may also want to watch:
For more details or an appointment, call 01493 856900 or drop in to DIAL at 12a George Street, Yarmouth.
- 1 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 2 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 3 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 4 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 5 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 6 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 7 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 10 Driver dies in crash on A47