Rise in people seeking debt help
A GREAT Yarmouth charity is reporting a huge rise in the number of people seeking help with debt problems.As a result, it has employed former bank manager Stephen Bower to provide a free, independent debt support service.
A GREAT Yarmouth charity is reporting a huge rise in the number of people seeking help with debt problems.
As a result, it has employed former bank manager Stephen Bower to provide a free, independent debt support service.
DIAL is a registered charity which has been advising disabled people and carers within the borough for more than 20 years. It also provides a free, impartial and confidential advice service, including benefit checks and assistance with claim forms.
More than 20pc of Great Yarmouth's population have a long term illness, health problem or disability which limits daily activities or work.
You may also want to watch:
For more details or an appointment, call 01493 856900 or drop in to DIAL at 12a George Street, Yarmouth.
- 1 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire
- 2 'It's been emotional' - New restaurant to finally welcome indoor diners
- 3 Pile of fly-tipped rubbish (including a car) finally cleared away
- 4 A bad day to launch resort's open-topped bus
- 5 Village bids for 'summer evening vibe' with launch of outdoor market
- 6 5 amazing Norfolk properties for if you win the lottery
- 7 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 8 How did Norfolk man end up buried in Iceland?
- 9 Great Yarmouth man banned from high street at night
- 10 Coastal holiday parks getting £3m investment