Man’s arm broken in road rage incident
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered a broken arm after being struck by a van in a road rage incident.
The altercation between the driver of a Land Rover Discovery and the driver of a red Ford Transit van happened on the A149, about a quarter of a mile from Catfield, heading towards Stalham, at 3.20pm on Tuesday (July 16).
The driver of the Land Rover Discovery suffered a broken arm in the incident after being struck by the red van.
A man aged in his 20s was arrested in connection with the incident and taken to Great Yarmouth Police investigation centre.
He has been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incident or have any information about it.
Witnesses are asked to contact PC Mark Daniels at North Walsham Police Station on 101 quoting CAD reference 316 of 16 July 2019.
- 1 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 2 Car flips on to roof in three-vehicle crash in Yarmouth
- 3 Free open top bus tours to show off Great Yarmouth's seafront
- 4 CCTV released of Great Yarmouth man whose body part was found on beach
- 5 Former Game store earmarked as enterprise hub
- 6 Alcohol seized during police town centre community patrols
- 7 Council defends cost of £70 posy vases amid criticism
- 8 Six ways Yarmouth wants to solve its housing crisis and 'compete with Norwich'
- 9 Bid to extend life of quarry in Broads' village to 85 years
- 10 Why this Gorleston church is place to be for Queen's Jubilee party fun
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.