Sea Life Annual Pass Offer!
- Credit: Archant © 2009
Don’t miss out on our super offer for Great Yarmouth Sea Life Centre’s Annual Pass.
The centre on Marine Parade is a magical kingdom of popular and familiar residents - as well as the more unusual - and there is also something to see. Sharks and sea turtles, clownfish and seahorses, as well as the world’s biggest starfish species are just a few of the displays showing the wonderful ceartures living in our seas and oceans.
And let’s not forget the colony of Humbolt penguins which are fascinating to watch as they go about their lives.
To get your Sea Life Annual Pass you need to collect two tokens - Token 1 is printed in the Yarmouth Mercury and Lowestoft Journal March 7, and Token 2 in the March 14 newspapers, when we will be printing the application form for you to take to the Sea Life Centre for your pass.
The Great Yarmouth Residents Sea Life Annual Pass is a limited offer between The Mercury and Journal and the Sea Life Centre and you won’t get the
chance again this year!
Passes are available for both adults and children and cost £15 instead of £40. Children are between the ages of 3-14.
- 1 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 2 Car flips on to roof in three-vehicle crash in Yarmouth
- 3 Free open top bus tours to show off Great Yarmouth's seafront
- 4 CCTV released of Great Yarmouth man whose body part was found on beach
- 5 Former Game store earmarked as enterprise hub
- 6 Alcohol seized during police town centre community patrols
- 7 Council defends cost of £70 posy vases amid criticism
- 8 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 9 Six ways Yarmouth wants to solve its housing crisis and 'compete with Norwich'
- 10 TV show filmed in Norfolk starring Ainsley Harriott to air this month
Each pass is for one person and as long as you have the correct number of tokens and an application form for each person - plus two passport size photos, there is no restriction on the number of passes you can buy.
Photocopies of the application form and tokens will not be allowed.
The pass lasts for a full 12 months from the day you buy it and gives you:
FREE admission to Great Yarmouth Sea Life Centre for a whole year;
20pc discount in the gift shop; 20pc off hot drinks in Restaurant;
A half-price official guide book; Exclusive special events for Pass holders only.
You will have up to March 24 to get your discounted pass - just in time for Easter.