Search for missing Yarmouth man Tony Green enters fourth day
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk Police are continuing their search of Great Yarmouth for missing man Tony Green.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police has confirmed they will carry out their searches around the River Yare and River Bure with the help of a drone.
The 25-year-old was last seen on Saturday night in Bar X on Northgate Street, Great Yarmouth.
His family are growing increasingly concerned as he suffers from type one diabetes. They believe he will have ran out of insulin as he only had enough to last him a couple of days.
They were expecting him to return to his grandmother’s house in Yarmouth after his night out on Saturday.
Norfolk Police began their search on Monday morning and have been assisted by the Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service.
On Wednesday his family issued a heartfelt plea for him to return home and also carried out their own independent search.
- 1 New Norfolk café is selling out of its custard tarts and Nutella-filled croissants
- 2 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 3 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 4 Village gets together to repair empty home for Ukrainian refugees
- 5 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 6 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 7 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 8 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 9 Consultant maps his medical journey
- 10 The seven cheapest streets in Great Yarmouth
They traced the route he was expected to take back to his grandmother’s house on Saturday night.