Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- Credit: Norfolk Police
A search is underway to find a 64-year-old woman missing from a residential home.
Julie Elliott was reported missing at 8pm on Sunday evening from a home in Station Road, Ormesby, near Great Yarmouth.
She is considered vulnerable and is described as white, 5ft8 tall and of medium build with shoulder length hair.
Police say she was last seen wearing a red or burgundy jumper, black trousers and possibly slippers.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said; "Police are concerned for her welfare and would like to find her as quickly as possible."
You may also want to watch:
Rescue teams, including the local lifeboat, are involved with the search.
Anyone with information should contact Inspector Simon Jones on 101 quoting incident number 392 of 29 November 2020.
- 1 New escape room to open in Great Yarmouth
- 2 Woman's appeal against condition on pub conversion rejected
- 3 Hotel and restaurant for sale for £150,000 less two years on
- 4 Four fish and chip shops listed among the best in the country
- 5 Fake £50 notes used to buy items on Facebook
- 6 7 things you may have missed in Great Yarmouth since lockdown
- 7 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 8 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 9 Watch our virtual tour of Pleasure Beach's new Snails and Fairytales ride
- 10 Council to splash out £1.9m on Great Yarmouth town centre