Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- Credit: Norfolk Police
A search is underway to find a 64-year-old woman missing from a residential home.
Julie Elliott was reported missing at 8pm on Sunday evening from a home in Station Road, Ormesby, near Great Yarmouth.
She is considered vulnerable and is described as white, 5ft8 tall and of medium build with shoulder length hair.
Police say she was last seen wearing a red or burgundy jumper, black trousers and possibly slippers.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said; "Police are concerned for her welfare and would like to find her as quickly as possible."
You may also want to watch:
Rescue teams, including the local lifeboat, are involved with the search.
Anyone with information should contact Inspector Simon Jones on 101 quoting incident number 392 of 29 November 2020.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 3 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 4 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 5 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 'Too many holiday homes' - Residents object to conversion bid
- 8 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 10 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney