Serious road crash appeal
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a serious road traffic collision in Smallburgh.The accident happened at approximately 5.50pm on Friday, when a silver Vauxhall Astra and a silver Toyota Celica were travelling on the A149, Smallburgh towards North Walsham.
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a serious road traffic collision in Smallburgh.
The accident happened at approximately 5.50pm on Friday, when a silver Vauxhall Astra and a silver Toyota Celica were travelling on the A149, Smallburgh towards North Walsham.
A red Rover was travelling in the opposite direction and a collision occurred between the Vauxhall Astra and the Rover.
Police are particularly keen to speak to the cyclist who is believed to have been in the area at the time of the collision and may hold vital information.
You may also want to watch:
The driver and front seat passenger in the Rover, a man in his 40s and a woman in her 50s suffered serious injuries, and both were taken to hospital for treatment.
The driver of the Vauxhall, a man in his 50s, suffered cuts and bruising and also was taken to hospital for treatment.
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 Legal challenge over riverside footpath is finally resolved
- 3 Woman threatened with 10in bread knife and two meat cleavers, court told
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Drone captures unique view of Norfolk landmark
- 6 How can Hemsby best be protected from surging seas?
- 7 Bid for four-storey waterside flats on warehouse site
- 8 New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Free wi-fi launched in Great Yarmouth’s Market Place
Anyone who saw the incident or who has any information, in particular the cyclist, is asked to contact Aylsham Road Policing Unit on 0845 4564567.