Sign up call to residents
A BID by Gorleston residents to manage their own housing estate took a step closer this week.Halfway House Tenants and Residents Association registered as a limited company in the next stage towards achieving self-management.
A BID by Gorleston residents to manage their own housing estate took a step closer this week.
Halfway House Tenants and Residents Association registered as a limited company in the next stage towards achieving self-management.
Under right to manage residents can take over responsibility for services traditionally provided by the council, becoming a tenant management organisation.
The association is seeking to increase its membership by inviting all residents on the estate who are over 18 to sign up as members.
You may also want to watch:
The next meeting is being held at Claydon Pavilion Community Centre, Suffolk Road at 6pm on Tuesday, March 24.
- 1 Do you recognise this man?
- 2 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 3 Out There Festival 2021 begins today
- 4 Trainee probation officer shared intimate photos with convicted murderer
- 5 'It's a big pain' - Third river crossing work leaves businessman frustrated
- 6 Ex-Charter Academy head known for discipline causing stir in new role
- 7 Can you spot yourself at Great Yarmouth Ladies Day?
- 8 'I'm totally shocked' - metal railings stolen from Gorleston home
- 9 Sisters realise late parents' dream by opening coffee shop
- 10 Children’s commissioner opens expanding school’s £7m new building