Slimmer setting an example
A SLIMMER is setting an example for others to follow after successfully solving her weight problem.Rachel Middleton is celebrating this summer, after losing 3st 5lb and dropping four dress sizes in the last few months.
A SLIMMER is setting an example for others to follow after successfully solving her weight problem.
Rachel Middleton is celebrating this summer, after losing 3st 5lb and dropping four dress sizes in the last few months.
Now the mum of two is taking charge of her own Slimming World group in Great Yarmouth to share the secrets of her success.
Rachel, 27, had struggled with her weight since having children Megan, two, and four-year-old Charlie.
She said: “I was still feeling very low about my weight and wearing maternity clothes.
“I felt tired all the time and had no energy, really struggled when I went out, had no confidence and no clothes to wear that made me feel good.
- 1 Hunted winner reveals show secrets in Instagram diary
- 2 Lifeboat crew rescues woman from Great Yarmouth river
- 3 Plea as ducklings routinely snatched by killer seagulls
- 4 'Historic' ground share agreement sealed for season
- 5 GP wished they could have done more for man found dead at home
- 6 Football club president is face known to thousand of Hippodrome fans
- 7 From classic cars to monster trucks - Wheels Festival draws thousands
- 8 Roadworks to know about in Great Yarmouth and Gorleston this week
- 9 Former BBC Three comedian coming to Gorleston venue
- 10 Hair salon on the hunt for local heroes to thank
“I always said to other people that the weight didn't bother me, but deep down it really did.”
The final straw was when she went to buy some jeans and she found out that she was a size 20.
A size 10 or 12 before having children, Rachel vowed that she would lose weight to get back to a size she would be happy with.
She was inspired to join Gorleston Slimming World by mum Penny, who managed to lose several stone after joining the group.
After conquering a craving for sweets and snacks, Rachel now enjoys regular meals with plenty of fruit and vegetables.
Megan, Charlie and husband Matthew are also reaping the benefits of Rachel's healthy lifestyle.
“We all walk more and only take the car if we have to, and I walk to work every day,” she said.
Rachel is opening a new Slimming World group on Monday at St Georges Infant and Nursery School on St Peter's Road.
For further information call Rachel on 01493 601106.