Slimmer setting an example
A SLIMMER is setting an example for others to follow after successfully solving her weight problem.Rachel Middleton is celebrating this summer, after losing 3st 5lb and dropping four dress sizes in the last few months.
A SLIMMER is setting an example for others to follow after successfully solving her weight problem.
Rachel Middleton is celebrating this summer, after losing 3st 5lb and dropping four dress sizes in the last few months.
Now the mum of two is taking charge of her own Slimming World group in Great Yarmouth to share the secrets of her success.
Rachel, 27, had struggled with her weight since having children Megan, two, and four-year-old Charlie.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I was still feeling very low about my weight and wearing maternity clothes.
“I felt tired all the time and had no energy, really struggled when I went out, had no confidence and no clothes to wear that made me feel good.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 3 Spectacular show to light up Great Yarmouth's Venetian Waterways
- 4 One person left with serious injuries after Yarmouth crash
- 5 Burglars make off with bird equipment after Great Yarmouth break in
- 6 Police appeal after motorcyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 7 Councillors in coastal village vow to fight 665 homes bid
- 8 Meet the Yarmouth firm on tonight's Grand Designs
- 9 Hope steps seen in Danny Boyle's Yesterday will get much-needed repairs
- 10 Teens aged 15 and 16 arrested after man stabbed in park robbery
“I always said to other people that the weight didn't bother me, but deep down it really did.”
The final straw was when she went to buy some jeans and she found out that she was a size 20.
A size 10 or 12 before having children, Rachel vowed that she would lose weight to get back to a size she would be happy with.
She was inspired to join Gorleston Slimming World by mum Penny, who managed to lose several stone after joining the group.
After conquering a craving for sweets and snacks, Rachel now enjoys regular meals with plenty of fruit and vegetables.
Megan, Charlie and husband Matthew are also reaping the benefits of Rachel's healthy lifestyle.
“We all walk more and only take the car if we have to, and I walk to work every day,” she said.
Rachel is opening a new Slimming World group on Monday at St Georges Infant and Nursery School on St Peter's Road.
For further information call Rachel on 01493 601106.