Slimmer setting an example
A SLIMMER is setting an example for others to follow after successfully solving her weight problem.Rachel Middleton is celebrating this summer, after losing 3st 5lb and dropping four dress sizes in the last few months.
A SLIMMER is setting an example for others to follow after successfully solving her weight problem.
Rachel Middleton is celebrating this summer, after losing 3st 5lb and dropping four dress sizes in the last few months.
Now the mum of two is taking charge of her own Slimming World group in Great Yarmouth to share the secrets of her success.
Rachel, 27, had struggled with her weight since having children Megan, two, and four-year-old Charlie.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I was still feeling very low about my weight and wearing maternity clothes.
“I felt tired all the time and had no energy, really struggled when I went out, had no confidence and no clothes to wear that made me feel good.
- 1 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 2 Man arrested for murder of still missing 83-year-old
- 3 Man jailed for county lines drug dealing in Great Yarmouth
- 4 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 5 Suspected murder victim had 'heart of gold' and 'loved life'
- 6 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000
- 7 7 big projects in Great Yarmouth and when they are happening
- 8 Funding for Hemsby sea defences a 'significant challenge'
- 9 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 10 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
“I always said to other people that the weight didn't bother me, but deep down it really did.”
The final straw was when she went to buy some jeans and she found out that she was a size 20.
A size 10 or 12 before having children, Rachel vowed that she would lose weight to get back to a size she would be happy with.
She was inspired to join Gorleston Slimming World by mum Penny, who managed to lose several stone after joining the group.
After conquering a craving for sweets and snacks, Rachel now enjoys regular meals with plenty of fruit and vegetables.
Megan, Charlie and husband Matthew are also reaping the benefits of Rachel's healthy lifestyle.
“We all walk more and only take the car if we have to, and I walk to work every day,” she said.
Rachel is opening a new Slimming World group on Monday at St Georges Infant and Nursery School on St Peter's Road.
For further information call Rachel on 01493 601106.