Smiling Evie makes it to final
WITH her sunny smile and shining blonde hair, Ormesby girl Evie Fabian (right) already appears a natural in front of the camera.So it's no surprise that her sweet looks have won the five-year-old a place in the final of the Next Generation Children's Competition.
WITH her sunny smile and shining blonde hair, Ormesby girl Evie Fabian (right) already appears a natural in front of the camera.
So it's no surprise that her sweet looks have won the five-year-old a place in the final of the Next Generation Children's Competition.
Evie is among the 100 children chosen from 21,000 entrants for the final of the competition at Woburn Abbey on Monday.
The competition is for children aged from four to seven, and Evie was the only child from the Great Yarmouth area to be selected for the final. Voting took place on social networking site Facebook, with the winners being chosen by judges from fashion store chain Next, Red magazine and Urban Angels children's modelling agency.
You may also want to watch:
Evie will attend a party hosted by TV presenter Gaby Roslin and a dance workshop held by Britain's Got Talent finalists Flawless.
At the end of the day judges will choose two winners to appear in fashion shoots for the Next catalogue and Red magazine.
- 1 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 2 New twist in Star Hotel saga as it changes hands for just £1,000
- 3 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 4 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 5 Man sought help for ADHD before his death, inquest hears
- 6 65,000 attend Out There Festival
- 7 Photo gallery: Memories of the lost lido at Gorleston seafront
- 8 National newspaper names Great Yarmouth as a top autumn destination
- 9 New street art supports City of Culture bid
- 10 Two people injured in A47 crash
Mum Jodie, granny Sue and aunt Candy will accompany Evie at the memorable day. School
co-ordinator Jodie is married to Ricky and has two other children: 11-year-old Richie and Danny, 17.
Jodie said: “Going to the party is the big prize for Evie. She is a very sociable girl and is looking forward to meeting all the other children.”