Smiling Evie makes it to final
WITH her sunny smile and shining blonde hair, Ormesby girl Evie Fabian (right) already appears a natural in front of the camera.So it's no surprise that her sweet looks have won the five-year-old a place in the final of the Next Generation Children's Competition.
WITH her sunny smile and shining blonde hair, Ormesby girl Evie Fabian (right) already appears a natural in front of the camera.
So it's no surprise that her sweet looks have won the five-year-old a place in the final of the Next Generation Children's Competition.
Evie is among the 100 children chosen from 21,000 entrants for the final of the competition at Woburn Abbey on Monday.
The competition is for children aged from four to seven, and Evie was the only child from the Great Yarmouth area to be selected for the final. Voting took place on social networking site Facebook, with the winners being chosen by judges from fashion store chain Next, Red magazine and Urban Angels children's modelling agency.
Evie will attend a party hosted by TV presenter Gaby Roslin and a dance workshop held by Britain's Got Talent finalists Flawless.
At the end of the day judges will choose two winners to appear in fashion shoots for the Next catalogue and Red magazine.
- 1 Hunted winner reveals show secrets in Instagram diary
- 2 Football club fined and chairman suspended over FA breaches
- 3 'Sold as seen' - two-bed house gutted by fire goes on the market
- 4 Quaint Caister cottage fixer-upper goes under the hammer
- 5 Multiple fire crews tackle overnight blaze in Norfolk home
- 6 Lifeboat crew rescues woman from Great Yarmouth river
- 7 'Handful' of people kicked out of Norfolk cinema amid Minions TikTok craze
- 8 Plea as ducklings routinely snatched by killer seagulls
- 9 GP wished they could have done more for man found dead at home
- 10 Mural in Great Yarmouth celebrating Queen's jubilee is defaced
Mum Jodie, granny Sue and aunt Candy will accompany Evie at the memorable day. School
co-ordinator Jodie is married to Ricky and has two other children: 11-year-old Richie and Danny, 17.
Jodie said: “Going to the party is the big prize for Evie. She is a very sociable girl and is looking forward to meeting all the other children.”