SNAP Acle meeting
VILLAGERS are being encouraged to attend a community meeting to influence priority issues for the police and council to resolve.
The Acle Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel (SNAP) meeting is being held next week to discuss concerns about crime and disorder.
Up to three of the issues raised will be set as priorities for the panel to tackle over the next three months.
Previously residents asked the SNAP to focus on reducing criminal damage at Acle Recreation Centre and Social Club, promoting youth activities and anti-bullying initiatives.
Those attending will find out what action has been taken to resolve the previous priorities.
You may also want to watch:
The meeting takes place Wednesday (December 15), 7pm at Acle Methodist Church, Bridewell Lane.
- 1 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 2 The budget: Great Yarmouth estate to receive £860,000
- 3 Where sewage is being emptied in rivers and waters around Yarmouth
- 4 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 5 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 6 This pub can be included on your Trick or Treat round
- 7 Mother and daughter celebrate multi-generation graduation
- 8 Where can you see Father Christmas in the borough?
- 9 New boost for the Wellesley
- 10 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified