Meet Snow White – the adorable calf born on the first day of spring
- Credit: Nick Butcher
With all the snow-blocked roads, biting wind and constant weather warnings you may be questioning if spring has really begun at all.
However, you will be hard-pressed to find a more adorable signal that the season of new life is upon us than Snow White – the aptly-named calf born in the early hours of March 1.
The cute calf seemingly appeared out of nowhere at Cantley View Farm, Limpenhoe, on Thursday morning.
Nigel Key, who owns the farm, said: “A little white thing just came running through the snow.
“After all this weather it gives me so much hope that spring is coming.”
The product of a Charolais bull and a Highland Cow, Snow White has enjoyed the cold weather from the get-go and has spent the first days her life frolicking in the snow.
William Key, who also works on the farm added: “It is not often you see a gleaming white calf playing in fresh snow.
- 1 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 2 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 3 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 4 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 5 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 6 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 7 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 8 Church glamping pod plan on ice as £626,000 funding bid awaits approval
- 9 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 10 Green light for quarry's expansion and longer life
“It really is a beautiful sight.”