Solar lights stolen from gardens
SOLAR lights have been stolen from several gardens at the mobile home park at Mill Road, Cobholm. More than £70 worth of lights were taken between 10pm last Thursday and 1pm on Friday .
SOLAR lights have been stolen from several gardens at the mobile home park at Mill Road, Cobholm.
More than £70 worth of lights were taken between 10pm last Thursday and 1pm on Friday .
Police believe two men, one of which was on a mountain bike, were involved in the thefts.
Community support officer Abigail Horton said: “We are working with the Neighbourhood Watch scheme in this area to install more security measures to help prevent other crimes including anti social behaviour but in the meantime I would like to hear from anyone with information regarding these particular thefts.”
You may also want to watch:
Contact PCSO Horton on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 2 Fashion boss treats Yarmouth auntie to Mercedes for 60th birthday
- 3 The budget: Great Yarmouth estate to receive £860,000
- 4 Where sewage is being emptied in rivers and waters around Yarmouth
- 5 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 6 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 7 This pub can be included on your Trick or Treat round
- 8 Public response 'phenomenal' as Yarmouth festival sold out
- 9 Public meetings to be held over 665-home bid
- 10 'People here know my name' - how crisis cafe is helping mental health