Dad of missing Sophie makes heart-wrenching appeal for her to come home
- Credit: Archant
The dad of missing 21-year-old Sophie Smith has made a heart-wrenching appeal for her to come home.
Sophie’s dad Martin Knowles said his daughter’s disappearance in the middle of the night between Christmas Day and Boxing Day had left him devastated and not knowing what to do.
He added: “I would just like to say to Sophie if you’re listening to this or watching this video just come home.
“We just all want you back. Your mum loves you, I love you, your sister Sarah loves you, your aunty, all your friends at UEA and here in Gorleston we all love you.
“Just don’t be frightened. We all want you back with open arms and just love you so much.
“Please Sophie, just come back.”
Mr Knowles was supported by his daughter Sarah and Sophie’s aunt Rebecca Russell as he made the appeal.
- 1 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 2 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 3 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 4 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 5 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
- 6 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 7 Date set for road reopening after sewer collapse
- 8 Man to be sentenced next month over Norfolk pub attack
- 9 Hospital opens £1.2m eye operation theatre to cut waiting times
- 10 Gorleston traders remain positive despite cost of living crisis
Sophie’s family have led the search efforts since she vanished, along with the emergency services, friends and volunteers.