Spring clean for station
HELP is needed to give Great Yarmouth Station a spring clean before the start of the holiday season.Organisers' of the campaign to smarten up the 1960s era station are appealing for people to take part.
HELP is needed to give Great Yarmouth Station a spring clean before the start of the holiday season.
Organisers' of the campaign to smarten up the 1960s era station are appealing for people to take part.
Talks are taking place with station operator National Express East Anglia to arrange a date.
The Fix Great Yarmouth team is led by the town's prospective Conservative parliamentary candidate Brandon Lewis and businessman Spencer McCormack.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Lewis said: “I have recently met with the teams at both county and borough council and I am pleased that they will now be working together to put a strong and united case to the Department of Transport to ensure that improvements to the station are part of the new franchise bid.”
Anyone interested in joining the campaign should call 01493 650505 or email email@example.com,
- 1 Woman, 30s, repeatedly punched in face during assault at Asda
- 2 The most wanted men in Norfolk: have you seen these criminals?
- 3 Welcome to our new website
- 4 Delays expected in Great Yarmouth due to quayside roadworks
- 5 How Norfolk coupon queen's new bargain bible could help you save
- 6 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 7 ‘It was my life’ - Lollipop lady retires after 45 years serving village school
- 8 Funding worth £98m secured for Yarmouth's Third River Crossing
- 9 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 10 Norfolk needs own Covid tier, say MPs ahead of restrictions decision