St Nicholas Road murder investigation - inquest opened
AN INQUEST opened yesterday into the death of a man for which three people have been charged with murder.
The body of Derek Blake, 44, of Louise Close, Great Yarmouth, was found at an address in St Nicholas Road on Thursday, May 24.
Andrew Brown, 42, Ricky Roys, 20, and Helen Cooke, 18, all of St Nicholas Road, have been charged with murder.
They were remanded in custody at Norwich Crown Court to appear on July 23.
Cause of death is pending further investigation.
You may also want to watch:
The inquest was adjourned until a date to be fixed.
- 1 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 'One of the most generous people' - Family pays tribute to town 'legend'
- 4 Girl, 13, injured in hit-and-run outside village shop
- 5 'Nothing worse than shut shops': Relief in Great Yarmouth as lockdown lifts
- 6 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 7 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 8 'An absolute shock' - clifftop cafe closed amid demolition fears
- 9 Cash and jewellery stolen in Gorleston burglary
- 10 Police cordon at cafe and beach ahead of demolition