Stylists bid for design glory
HAIRDRESSERS use their knowledge of fashion and hair trends to inspire clients on a daily basis. Now its time for a team from Fusion Hair Consultants in Gorleston to take their creative vision to the catwalk to participate in the competition of a lifetime.
AIRDRESSERS use their knowledge of fashion and hair trends to inspire clients on a daily basis.
Now its time for a team from Fusion Hair Consultants in Gorleston to take their creative vision to the catwalk to participate in the competition of a lifetime.
Fusion, on the High Street, has won a place at the regional finals of the L'Oreal Professionnel Colour Trophy, 2009.
Jade Edwards and Danielle Simmons will join 39 teams to compete in the L'Oreal Porfessionnel Colour Trohpy Image Award.
You may also want to watch:
On March 23, Jade and Danielle will have just 30 minutes to create a winning look that is inspired by the autumn/winter 2009/10 catwalk collections at the regional finals at the Cambridge Corn Exchange. Pictured is the winning look created by Jade and Danielle during the heats.
Their work will be judged by some of the most successful names in British hairdressing before a nail-biting week-long wait before the final at Earls Court in London.
- 1 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 2 Further tributes paid to 'larger than life' Gorleston murder victim
- 3 'Enough is enough, let us dance' - Nightclubs lose patience over lockdown
- 4 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 5 'One in a million' - Bradwell teacher who brought joy to the classroom
- 6 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 7 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 8 Delay to planned Freedom Day a 'nightmare' for coastal businesses
- 9 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 10 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
Picture: Wayne Pilgrim