Stylists bid for design glory
HAIRDRESSERS use their knowledge of fashion and hair trends to inspire clients on a daily basis. Now its time for a team from Fusion Hair Consultants in Gorleston to take their creative vision to the catwalk to participate in the competition of a lifetime.
AIRDRESSERS use their knowledge of fashion and hair trends to inspire clients on a daily basis.
Now its time for a team from Fusion Hair Consultants in Gorleston to take their creative vision to the catwalk to participate in the competition of a lifetime.
Fusion, on the High Street, has won a place at the regional finals of the L'Oreal Professionnel Colour Trophy, 2009.
Jade Edwards and Danielle Simmons will join 39 teams to compete in the L'Oreal Porfessionnel Colour Trohpy Image Award.
You may also want to watch:
On March 23, Jade and Danielle will have just 30 minutes to create a winning look that is inspired by the autumn/winter 2009/10 catwalk collections at the regional finals at the Cambridge Corn Exchange. Pictured is the winning look created by Jade and Danielle during the heats.
Their work will be judged by some of the most successful names in British hairdressing before a nail-biting week-long wait before the final at Earls Court in London.
- 1 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 2 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 3 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 4 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 5 'A wonderful place': A look back at Gorleston's 'second high street'
- 6 Man sought help for ADHD before his death, inquest hears
- 7 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 8 Photo gallery: Memories of the lost lido at Gorleston seafront
- 9 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 10 65,000 attend Out There Festival
Picture: Wayne Pilgrim