Enter your favourite festive photo of your pet into our Christmas Claws competition
Does your cat don a Christmas hat or does your dog wear a Santa suit?
Maybe your horse enjoys wearing a bit of tinsel around its neck or you have a bird with jingle bells on its legs.
This year we are running our Christmas Claws photo competition and we are looking for the best Christmas pet pictures.
Whether your pet is big or small, furry or feathery, we want to see your photos.
A selection of images will be featured in a Christmas Claws supplement where our readers will be able to vote for their favourites.
The winner will receive a special prize!
To enter your pet, complete the attached form and upload a photo. The closing date is December 11.
- 1 Inquest held into death of Gorleston man aged 32
- 2 Palmers: What is the plan, and when will it be finished?
- 3 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 4 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 5 Four fire crews tackle flat blaze in Great Yarmouth
- 6 Which Great Yarmouth roads are holding Jubilee parties
- 7 Former nurse died while on holiday on Norfolk coast
- 8 Broads' tragedy: Laura Perry inquest adjourned until end of year
- 9 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in and around Great Yarmouth this week
The photos will then be published in the week commencing December 18.