Walk-in vaccine clinic as surplus stock becomes available
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
People in eligible groups can receive a walk-in Covid vaccine after surplus supplies became available.
The James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston put a call-out over its social media pages for local people to attend for a spare jab.
Two walk-in vaccination clinics are running at the Louise Hamilton Centre at the hospital today (Monday, May 17) and tomorrow.
Walk-ins will be accepted up to 8pm today.
There will also be a clinic between 7am and 9am tomorrow (Tuesday, May 18).
You may also want to watch:
The clinics are for first doses only and for people in eligible priority groups, including anyone aged 38 and over.
No appointment is needed.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 Work continues on burst water main as lane closure remains
- 3 Woman in her 60s dies following Gorleston fire
- 4 Man with cerebral palsy hits Norfolk on 1,900 mile run
- 5 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 6 Government looks set to delay lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions
- 7 Traffic delays on major road due to burst water main
- 8 Police and fire crews at house blaze next to hospital
- 9 Room with a dragon's view: Inside Norfolk's first wizard-themed hotel
- 10 Flooded road causes disruption to bus services and drivers
A spokesman said the clinics had been arranged after some additional stock became available.