Walk-in vaccine clinic as surplus stock becomes available
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
People in eligible groups can receive a walk-in Covid vaccine after surplus supplies became available.
The James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston put a call-out over its social media pages for local people to attend for a spare jab.
Two walk-in vaccination clinics are running at the Louise Hamilton Centre at the hospital today (Monday, May 17) and tomorrow.
Walk-ins will be accepted up to 8pm today.
There will also be a clinic between 7am and 9am tomorrow (Tuesday, May 18).
The clinics are for first doses only and for people in eligible priority groups, including anyone aged 38 and over.
No appointment is needed.
- 1 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 2 Taxi driver hopes to be named Miss Voluptuous UK
- 3 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 4 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 5 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant
- 6 New performing arts studio is something to sing about for Gabriella, 21
- 7 Man charged in connection with coastal village burglaries
- 8 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 9 Pregnancy loss charity opens Great Yarmouth support hub
- 10 Lovely jubbly! Only Fools and Horses tribute show heads to town
A spokesman said the clinics had been arranged after some additional stock became available.