Walk-in vaccine clinic as surplus stock becomes available
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
People in eligible groups can receive a walk-in Covid vaccine after surplus supplies became available.
The James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston put a call-out over its social media pages for local people to attend for a spare jab.
Two walk-in vaccination clinics are running at the Louise Hamilton Centre at the hospital today (Monday, May 17) and tomorrow.
Walk-ins will be accepted up to 8pm today.
There will also be a clinic between 7am and 9am tomorrow (Tuesday, May 18).
The clinics are for first doses only and for people in eligible priority groups, including anyone aged 38 and over.
No appointment is needed.
- 1 Where you can watch fireworks in Great Yarmouth this summer
- 2 'There will be a huge impact' - Councillor's fears ahead of 665 homes vote
- 3 7 famous faces with Great Yarmouth links
- 4 Everything you need to know ahead of Great Yarmouth Wheels Festival
- 5 Plans to revamp Great Yarmouth town centre gather pace
- 6 Man killed 96-year-old bystander in road rage crash
- 7 Pupils put best feet forward to celebrate their school's 150th anniversary
- 8 Town road works extended due to depression in road surface
- 9 Rapid growth of farm shop proves value of business diversity
- 10 Marine company feeling buoyant after securing pilot launch contract
A spokesman said the clinics had been arranged after some additional stock became available.