Take part in rabbit survey
ANIMAL welfare charity the RSPCA is launching its biggest ever rabbit survey and wants you to get involved.
The Great Big Rabbit Survey is asking you to rave about your rabbit and show your support for the charity’s campaign to improve pet rabbit welfare.
The results of the survey will help the RSPCA to understand why people choose rabbits as their pets and why they love them.
The RSPCA will also be using new scientific studies about how rabbits are kept in the UK to develop relevant and up-to-date advice on rabbit care.
The Society hopes this will raise awareness and increase understanding of what rabbits need to be happy and healthy.
You may also want to watch:
RSPCA campaign manager Eloise Shavelar said: “Rabbits are our third most popular pet with around one million rabbits currently being kept in the UK.
“Rabbit welfare is a top priority for the RSPCA. We’re at the start of a journey to improve companion rabbit welfare so we’re asking rabbit lovers to join us and tell us what makes bunnies brilliant.”
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 3 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 6 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 7 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 8 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 Award-winning Halloween event returns to Great Yarmouth this half term
The RSPCA is concerned the needs of rabbits are often poorly understood which could be having a negative impact on rabbit welfare.
The survey will be available to complete online at www.greatbigrabbitsurvey.org until the end of the year.
Everyone who takes part in the survey will be able to download an exclusive RSPCA screensaver and be entered into a competition to win rabbit goodies including toys, grooming tools and a supply of bedding and food.