Teenage girl grabbed by man in Great Yarmouth row
- Credit: Google Streetview
A 15-year-old girl was grabbed by a man in one of Great Yarmouth’s historic rows.
It happened at around 7.20pm yesterday (Thursday, November 16), in Row 51, near the Market Place.
The man approached the teenager and spoke to her before grabbing her arm.
She managed to push him away before running into the Market Place.
The man is described as being black in his 20s, about 5’8” tall, skinny build, wearing black tracksuit bottoms and top with a hood and a green beany-type hat.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time and may have witnessed the assault.
Anyone with information should contact DC Atkinson at Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dismay at appeal ruling on homes bid for site of former registry office
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Woman whose house was bombed in the war celebrates 100th birthday
- 5 Testing ramped up after 'extreme rise' in Covid cases in coastal areas
- 6 Great Yarmouth bakery forced to close after it was 'condemned dangerous'
- 7 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 10 Parking ban outside town centre church looks set to be reversed