Teenager admits vandal attacks
A TEENAGER admitted going on the rampage in Great Yarmouth town centre on Friday causing thousand of pounds of damage.Windows of shops and stores were smashed in the market place and two phone boxes were vandalised.
A TEENAGER admitted going on the rampage in Great Yarmouth town centre on Friday causing thousand of pounds of damage.
Windows of shops and stores were smashed in the market place and two phone boxes were vandalised.
Paul Redgrave, 19, of Southtown Road, Yarmouth admitted causing criminal damage when he appeared at Norwich Crown Court.
His sister, Kathryn Redgrave, 22, of Havelock Road, Yarmouth admitted affray on October 23, at her home.
You may also want to watch:
The case against both defendants was adjourned until February 26, for reports.
- 1 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 2 The Empire Strikes Back - our review of the new indoor food market
- 3 Norwich City legends play football against dementia
- 4 Covid on the coast: Record high for July but case numbers dipping
- 5 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 6 Britain's Got Talent golden buzzer winner to appear in Gorleston cabaret show
- 7 Pleasure Beach's tropical event ready to launch - and free macs if it rains
- 8 Man appears in court charged with murder of Gorleston woman
- 9 Historic town wasteland transformed into vivid urban garden
- 10 Flats bid for former pub refused over 'cramped showers' concerns