Teenager admits vandal attacks
A TEENAGER admitted going on the rampage in Great Yarmouth town centre on Friday causing thousand of pounds of damage.Windows of shops and stores were smashed in the market place and two phone boxes were vandalised.
A TEENAGER admitted going on the rampage in Great Yarmouth town centre on Friday causing thousand of pounds of damage.
Windows of shops and stores were smashed in the market place and two phone boxes were vandalised.
Paul Redgrave, 19, of Southtown Road, Yarmouth admitted causing criminal damage when he appeared at Norwich Crown Court.
His sister, Kathryn Redgrave, 22, of Havelock Road, Yarmouth admitted affray on October 23, at her home.
You may also want to watch:
The case against both defendants was adjourned until February 26, for reports.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 How Great Yarmouth are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Bid for new affordable homes on 'eyesore' site in Gorleston
- 4 New vintage store opens bigger premises
- 5 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 7 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 8 N-Dubz themed bottomless brunch announced for Norfolk
- 9 Mother-of-two takes over slumber party business
- 10 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds