Teenager admits vandal attacks
A TEENAGER admitted going on the rampage in Great Yarmouth town centre on Friday causing thousand of pounds of damage.Windows of shops and stores were smashed in the market place and two phone boxes were vandalised.
A TEENAGER admitted going on the rampage in Great Yarmouth town centre on Friday causing thousand of pounds of damage.
Windows of shops and stores were smashed in the market place and two phone boxes were vandalised.
Paul Redgrave, 19, of Southtown Road, Yarmouth admitted causing criminal damage when he appeared at Norwich Crown Court.
His sister, Kathryn Redgrave, 22, of Havelock Road, Yarmouth admitted affray on October 23, at her home.
You may also want to watch:
The case against both defendants was adjourned until February 26, for reports.
- 1 Drone photo shows £26m seafront leisure centre taking shape
- 2 'Water runs down the walls' - Woman, 65, hits out at mouldy council flat
- 3 What's opening in Great Yarmouth from May 17?
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Low turnout in Great Yarmouth
- 6 Buy a B&B as nine for sale in 'boom year' for budget hotels
- 7 Man charged with having more than 220,000 indecent images of children
- 8 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 9 Man dies after being found unresponsive in car at retail park
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'