A TEENAGE girl was left shaken after being attacked twice in Gorleston.The incident took place on Marine Parade between 10 and 10.20pm on Sunday, August 2.
A TEENAGE girl was left shaken after being attacked twice in Gorleston.
The incident took place on Marine Parade between 10 and 10.20pm on Sunday, August 2.
The victim was with a female friend when they were approached by a group of three teenage girls and received slight injuries to her face and leg.
Police would like to speak to two women with blonde hair who are believed to have broken up the assault.
You may also want to watch:
The girl was then attacked again and a male and female are believed to have again helped the victim.
The incident took place on the day of the Cliff Top Gala and a number of people in the area who may have seen what happened.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 How Great Yarmouth are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Bid for new affordable homes on 'eyesore' site in Gorleston
- 4 New vintage store opens bigger premises
- 5 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 6 N-Dubz themed bottomless brunch announced for Norfolk
- 7 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 8 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds
- 9 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 10 Mother-of-two takes over slumber party business
Contact: PC Anthony Hogan on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.