A TEENAGE girl was left shaken after being attacked twice in Gorleston.The incident took place on Marine Parade between 10 and 10.20pm on Sunday, August 2.
A TEENAGE girl was left shaken after being attacked twice in Gorleston.
The incident took place on Marine Parade between 10 and 10.20pm on Sunday, August 2.
The victim was with a female friend when they were approached by a group of three teenage girls and received slight injuries to her face and leg.
Police would like to speak to two women with blonde hair who are believed to have broken up the assault.
You may also want to watch:
The girl was then attacked again and a male and female are believed to have again helped the victim.
The incident took place on the day of the Cliff Top Gala and a number of people in the area who may have seen what happened.
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 Legal challenge over riverside footpath is finally resolved
- 3 Woman threatened with 10in bread knife and two meat cleavers, court told
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Drone captures unique view of Norfolk landmark
- 6 How can Hemsby best be protected from surging seas?
- 7 New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth
- 8 Bid for four-storey waterside flats on warehouse site
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Free wi-fi launched in Great Yarmouth’s Market Place
Contact: PC Anthony Hogan on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.