A TEENAGE girl was left shaken after being attacked twice in Gorleston.The incident took place on Marine Parade between 10 and 10.20pm on Sunday, August 2.
A TEENAGE girl was left shaken after being attacked twice in Gorleston.
The incident took place on Marine Parade between 10 and 10.20pm on Sunday, August 2.
The victim was with a female friend when they were approached by a group of three teenage girls and received slight injuries to her face and leg.
Police would like to speak to two women with blonde hair who are believed to have broken up the assault.
You may also want to watch:
The girl was then attacked again and a male and female are believed to have again helped the victim.
The incident took place on the day of the Cliff Top Gala and a number of people in the area who may have seen what happened.
- 1 Dismay at appeal ruling on homes bid for site of former registry office
- 2 Police seal in place at home of missing vulnerable 83-year-old
- 3 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 4 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 5 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 6 Testing ramped up after 'extreme rise' in Covid cases in coastal areas
- 7 Woman whose house was bombed in the war celebrates 100th birthday
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Great Yarmouth bakery forced to close after it was 'condemned dangerous'
- 10 £1.5m housing plan for failed former mental health hospital
Contact: PC Anthony Hogan on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.