Tesco looking for 40 new staff
A Tesco superstore is looking to recruit up to 40 new staff this week.The Jobcentre Plus mobile office will be heading to Lowestoft on Thursday and Friday to help the recruitment of staff to work at the store in Leisure Way over the summer.
A Tesco superstore is looking to recruit up to 40 new staff this week.
The Jobcentre Plus mobile office will be heading to Lowestoft on Thursday and Friday to help the recruitment of staff to work at the store in Leisure Way over the summer.
The office will be in the Tesco car park from 11am to 3pm on both days, offering help to applicants.
The supermarket giant is looking to recruit between 30 and 40 staff for the summer as Lowestoft warms up for the busy summer holiday season, when he town attracts thousands of extra visitors.
Jobcentre Plus staff will be issuing application forms, receiving completed forms and helping Tesco to find new staff. A Tesco representative will also be on hand to answer questions.
People unable to visit the mobile office can find out more about the vacancies by ringing Jobcentre Plus on 0845 60 60 234 or visiting the Back to Work section of the www.direct.gov.uk website.
- 1 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 2 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 3 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 4 New Norfolk café is selling out of its custard tarts and Nutella-filled croissants
- 5 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 6 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 7 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 8 Charity football match to boost Norfolk and Waveney MIND
- 9 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 10 The seven cheapest streets in Great Yarmouth
The textphone number for people who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech difficulties is 0845 60 55 255. Lines are open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays.