The Mercury needs your pets!
IS your pooch or kitty worth showing off to the rest of the world? Pet of the Week is a new feature starting in next week's Mercury. We want pictures of your pets to show our readers how adorable they are.
IS your pooch or kitty worth showing off to the rest of the world?
Pet of the Week is a new feature starting in next week's Mercury. We want pictures of your pets to show our readers how adorable they are.
If you have a fabulous feline, handsome hamster, glamorous guinea pig, or good looking goldfish, we want to hear from you.
Simply answer the questions below and send them to email@example.com along with a picture of your pet - which must be in a jpeg format and at least 500kb - and a contact telephone number.
You may also want to watch:
We will try and feature as many pets as possible.
We need to know the name of your pet, breed, age, likes, dislikes, and the owners' names.
- 1 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 2 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze
- 3 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 4 Covid on the coast: Record high for July but case numbers dipping
- 5 'Nobody wants the responsibility' - Town's public art collection for sale
- 6 Man denies raping woman in flat above fast food outlet
- 7 'Unbelievable grief' - Friend plans memorial garden for Gorleston woman
- 8 Britain's Got Talent golden buzzer winner to appear in Gorleston cabaret show
- 9 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 10 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found