The Mercury needs your pets!
IS your pooch or kitty worth showing off to the rest of the world? Pet of the Week is a new feature starting in next week's Mercury. We want pictures of your pets to show our readers how adorable they are.
IS your pooch or kitty worth showing off to the rest of the world?
Pet of the Week is a new feature starting in next week's Mercury. We want pictures of your pets to show our readers how adorable they are.
If you have a fabulous feline, handsome hamster, glamorous guinea pig, or good looking goldfish, we want to hear from you.
Simply answer the questions below and send them to email@example.com along with a picture of your pet - which must be in a jpeg format and at least 500kb - and a contact telephone number.
You may also want to watch:
We will try and feature as many pets as possible.
We need to know the name of your pet, breed, age, likes, dislikes, and the owners' names.
- 1 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 2 Man caught drying cannabis he had stolen from father-in-law
- 3 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds
- 4 Abandoned Grade II listed building to be restored
- 5 Great Yarmouth church to receive £300k grant
- 6 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 9 Where to watch fireworks for Bonfire Night in the borough
- 10 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon