Thefts prompt police warning
POLICE in Gorleston are reminding residents to secure their windows and doors following two burglaries in the town on Saturday.Electronic items and cash were stolen from a property in Lady Margaret's Avenue between 1.
POLICE in Gorleston are reminding residents to secure their windows and doors following two burglaries in the town on Saturday.
Electronic items and cash were stolen from a property in Lady Margaret's Avenue between 1.30pm and 2.50 pm.
In a second theft prescription medicine was taken from a house in Viking Close between 2pm and 6.20pm.
In both cases windows had been left insecure.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the thefts should contact DC Riki Chase at Great Yarmouth CID on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Walk-in vaccine clinic as surplus stock becomes available
- 2 People gather in the street for funeral of "local legend"
- 3 'Subtly creepy' man, 70, posed as teen to chat to 12-year-old girls
- 4 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 5 Riverside road closed after sinkhole opens up
- 6 Mercedes badge or shooting star? Confusion over town's new light display
- 7 Eyes down for bingo and bubbly as players toast their return
- 8 Norfolk high school appoints new principal after 'difficult year'
- 9 'Check your outbuildings' - Concern grows for missing 26-year-old
- 10 Missing man found safe and well in woodland near his home