Thefts prompt police warning
POLICE in Gorleston are reminding residents to secure their windows and doors following two burglaries in the town on Saturday.Electronic items and cash were stolen from a property in Lady Margaret's Avenue between 1.
POLICE in Gorleston are reminding residents to secure their windows and doors following two burglaries in the town on Saturday.
Electronic items and cash were stolen from a property in Lady Margaret's Avenue between 1.30pm and 2.50 pm.
In a second theft prescription medicine was taken from a house in Viking Close between 2pm and 6.20pm.
In both cases windows had been left insecure.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the thefts should contact DC Riki Chase at Great Yarmouth CID on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Dismay at appeal ruling on homes bid for site of former registry office
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Woman whose house was bombed in the war celebrates 100th birthday
- 5 Testing ramped up after 'extreme rise' in Covid cases in coastal areas
- 6 Great Yarmouth bakery forced to close after it was 'condemned dangerous'
- 7 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 10 Parking ban outside town centre church looks set to be reversed