Thieves steal unlocked bike
A BIKE was stolen from outside a Bradwell pub.Thieves stole the red and silver Trax bike, which had been left unlocked, from outside the Arches pub in Beccles Road between 8.
A BIKE was stolen from outside a Bradwell pub.
Thieves stole the red and silver Trax bike, which had been left unlocked, from outside the Arches pub in Beccles Road between 8.30pm and 9pm on August 23.
Police have issued advise to cyclists to avoid further bike thefts, which includes:
Change where you leave your bike locked on a regular basis, so it won't be noticed and stolen to order
You may also want to watch:
Always lock your cycle, even if you're only leaving it for a moment
Lock your bike through the frame and secure removable parts
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 How Great Yarmouth are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Bid for new affordable homes on 'eyesore' site in Gorleston
- 4 New vintage store opens bigger premises
- 5 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 6 N-Dubz themed bottomless brunch announced for Norfolk
- 7 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 8 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 9 Mother-of-two takes over slumber party business
- 10 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds
Make the lock or chain hard to manoeuvre when parked
Face the lock towards the ground to make it difficult to pick
Contact: PC Andy Bunter at Gorleston police on 0845 4564567.