Thieves steal unlocked bike
A BIKE was stolen from outside a Bradwell pub.Thieves stole the red and silver Trax bike, which had been left unlocked, from outside the Arches pub in Beccles Road between 8.
A BIKE was stolen from outside a Bradwell pub.
Thieves stole the red and silver Trax bike, which had been left unlocked, from outside the Arches pub in Beccles Road between 8.30pm and 9pm on August 23.
Police have issued advise to cyclists to avoid further bike thefts, which includes:
Change where you leave your bike locked on a regular basis, so it won't be noticed and stolen to order
Always lock your cycle, even if you're only leaving it for a moment
Lock your bike through the frame and secure removable parts
- 1 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
- 2 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 3 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 4 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 5 Date set for road reopening after sewer collapse
- 6 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 7 CCTV released of Great Yarmouth man whose body part was found on beach
- 8 Hospital opens £1.2m eye operation theatre to cut waiting times
- 9 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 10 TV show filmed in Norfolk starring Ainsley Harriott to air this month
Make the lock or chain hard to manoeuvre when parked
Face the lock towards the ground to make it difficult to pick
Contact: PC Andy Bunter at Gorleston police on 0845 4564567.