Touching tributes left in Bure Park for Tony Green
- Credit: Archant
Flowers and emotional tributes have been left by the river in Bure Park by family and friends of Tony Green.
Mr Green’s body was found in the River Yare on Saturday afternoon.
The 25-year-old had been missing since the night of Saturday, September 8 and had last been seen in Bar X on Northgate Street.
In a touching tribute left by his sister, Christine Hunn and her partner Gareth, wrote: “Tony, you may no longer be with us but you’ll always be in my heart and I will think about you everyday. I hope you realised and knew how much I loved you.
“I am heartbroken to think I will no longer see you but you are now at peace and we will meet you again one day. Love your big sis, Christine and Gareth xxxxx”
You may also want to watch:
Bar X has said it will set up a fundraising page to help Mr Green’s family pay for his funeral.
- 1 'Appalling' - bid for flat-pack flats sparks anger on coast
- 2 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 3 'The most difficult one yet' - Knitting queen displays her latest creation
- 4 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 5 Woman missing from residential home found 'safe and well' after search
- 6 Fresh bid to knock down village pub for homes and shops
- 7 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 8 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 9 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 10 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer