Traffic slow in and out of Yarmouth
ROADS in and out of Great Yarmouth this morning - and at present - are open, but traffic is slow.The town itself is empty of shoppers, car parks deserted.
ROADS in and out of Great Yarmouth this morning - and at present - are open, but traffic is slow.
The town itself is empty of shoppers, car parks deserted.
People are walking into work from several miles away instead of driving, heeding the warnings about driving in hazardous conditions - but also keeping an eye on the forecast.
More snow is expected throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any pictures you have taken, email them to The Mercury for the website. Send them to email@example.com
- 1 Woman's third bid to have guesthouse converted into HMO rejected
- 2 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 Construction of £26m Marina Centre to begin in coming weeks
- 6 'I gave it a good run': Postmistress of 27 years retires due to Covid
- 7 'Give it back' - Man's plea after his moped is stolen
- 8 Road closed for two days for resurfacing
- 9 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 10 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49