Air ambulance called to crash on A47
- Credit: Lukasz Sledzinski
An air ambulance was called to the scene of a crash on the A47 yesterday evening.
The crash happened at about 5.30pm on Thursday, April 28, near The Windle junction and South Walsham Road.
The road was blocked following the collision.
Air ambulance, multiple fire crews and police were at the scene.
Fire crews from Acle, Carrow and Sprowston were in attendance.
An eyewitness said they also saw five ambulance vehicles.
Heavy traffic congestion was reported in the area following the collision.
- 1 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 2 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 3 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 4 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 5 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 6 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 7 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 8 Church glamping pod plan on ice as £626,000 funding bid awaits approval
- 9 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 10 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
The road is now clear.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.