A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
The A47 Acle Straight has been closed following a two-car crash.
The closure affects the A47 Acle Straight near Halvergate Road.
Diversions are being set up and police have asked motorists to please use a different route.
Norfolk fire crews have attended and have assisted one person from a vehicle.
Congestion and delays can be expected in the area between the A1064 Acle roundabout and the A149 Acle New Road Runham roundabout.
More details to follow.
This is a breaking news story. Be sure the check back on the website for further updates as they come in.
Join our Norfolk Breaking News Facebook group to be the first to see breaking news stories in the county.
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 3 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 6 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 7 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 8 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 Award-winning Halloween event returns to Great Yarmouth this half term