Two vans crash on A47
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Two vans were involved in a crash which briefly caused disruption on the A47 this morning.
Norfolk Police said they were called to the Acle Straight at 7.47am.
A Mercedes Sprinter and a Vauxhall Vivaro had crashed on the eastbound carriageway, around a mile from Great Yarmouth.
No-one was injured in the incident, and the drivers of the two vans exchanged details.
Police said the road was clear by 8.17am.
The AA's live tracker shows heavy delays remain in the area as rush hour traffic builds.
A stalled vehicle at the Runham roundabout is causing tailbacks on the eastbound lane, with average speeds down to about 15mph.
• For up-to-date information about the county's road, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
- 1 Bid for superbike warehouse bringing up to 30 new jobs
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Plan to charge for seafront floral tributes is agreed
- 4 Gorleston murder accused refuses to leave cell for court hearing
- 5 Drug dealers and shoplifters to be targeted by police
- 6 'Adored' teaching assistant retiring after more than three decades
- 7 Tesco granted licence to sell alcohol from pub site
- 8 Christmas magic comes to Gorleston
- 9 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 10 Market place parking 'amnesty' to tackle school run chaos